Why do people fail to reach their fitness goals?
Here the top reasons why we fail at achieving our fitness goals:
- Not knowing where to begin or what to do when working out.
- Not setting appropriate or achievable goals.
- Lack of consistency or follow through.
- Not setting a deadline to accomplish an achievable goal.
- Looking for that quick fix instead of putting in the time and effort to create a lifestyle change.
People see the most success with following a basic set of guidelines:
- Track your progress.
- Hold yourself accountable.
- Get help from a certified personal trainer. One that will help you stay on track, as well as coach you in good fitness and wellness practices.
- Set achievable goals.